Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary




This post is a little late for a couple of reasons. First our internet was down and then I was waiting for Whittney to send me the pictures that she took for me. But better late than never. Barry and I have been married for 6 years now. The time really has gone by so fast. It has been some of the best years of my life. I look back 6 years ago and I can't believe how much more I love Barry now than I did then. It seems that with each new day, experience, trial, moment of joy my love and appreciation for the man that he is grows. I reflect on the night 9 years ago that I met him and just smile. Who knew that a small town girl from Wyoming would be able to experience so much joy with one person. I love you so much Barry and I am so proud of you. You are such an incredible husband, you help me in so many ways. You are so nice, respectful and loving to me and you help me to be a better person. You are a wonderful father. Our kids love you so much. I appreciate how hard you work for us and for the happiness that you bring to my life. I thought I loved you when I married you but as the story goes I love you more now:) I can't wait to see what the next 6 years have in store for us!

2 comments:

Candy said...

what a sweet post! Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 6 years!!