Friday, April 10, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Happy Easter Day




Aunt Jean and Uncle Bud bought the kids darling Easter Outfits. Aunt Jean and I took the kids to the mall to meet the "Velveteen Rabbit" (one of Ashlynn's new favorite stories) A.K.A. The Easter Bunny. I thought that Ashlynn would be a little scared to see the Easter Bunny because she did not like Santa Clause at the mall but she loved loved loved the bunny. She had a hard time waiting in line for her turn to see the bunny. After dancing to the "sweet" music produced by the "Berstein Bears" we ate lunch at Red Robin. Thank you Aunt Jean for being so special to us and for the fun memory:)

3 comments:

Whittney said...

oh Aunt Jean is the greatest!! :) i love her! raise your hands in the air for aunt Jean!

Candy said...

oh i might have to eat your kids they are so cute! how fun to meet the easter bunny!
I remember you talking about your aunt jean even when we were kids! she seems great!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

hey there! just wondering how the packing is coming along!?