I can't believe how big he is getting I love the EASTER Photos! So you going to the GALA? we need to get together before we all leave! Where are you guys moving? Give me a call so we can do dinner!! Talk to you soon! Jamie
Ah man! That's awesome! He seems to have enjoyed it. Lucky boy! Lucky you!
I'm still trying to console Cody that you guys won't be in Vegas when we get there....we're both pretty sad about that. :( But, we're so happy for you too!
7 comments:
oh my goodness! how cute!!! i love him!!!! :)
he reminds me so much of Your family especially through the eyes, so cute. I hope you guys are well.
I can't believe how big he is getting I love the EASTER Photos! So you going to the GALA? we need to get together before we all leave! Where are you guys moving? Give me a call so we can do dinner!! Talk to you soon! Jamie
he's so cute. he looks so grown up. turning into a boy and not a baby. your pictures are so cute.
so much fun! I love it when they start eating the baby food, its messy but lots of fun!
Ah man! That's awesome! He seems to have enjoyed it. Lucky boy! Lucky you!
I'm still trying to console Cody that you guys won't be in Vegas when we get there....we're both pretty sad about that. :( But, we're so happy for you too!
Holy cow that second picture looks like Barry! haha
Post a Comment