I love the bows in your daughter's hair. Did you make those, Dez? Can you share your talents? I wish we had sun on Easter. Bermuda shorts won't be out here until July!
yall look too cute! So we have not gotten together yet, mostly on me, I have been really sick for a few weeks now, (kidney stones) and have not called, I know you are leaving soon, so let me know if you still want to get togehter
3 comments:
you all look so cute. By the way, I think I might have to seriously come eat Hudson. He is so stinking adorable! Love all those Bermuda shorts!
I love the bows in your daughter's hair. Did you make those, Dez? Can you share your talents? I wish we had sun on Easter. Bermuda shorts won't be out here until July!
yall look too cute! So we have not gotten together yet, mostly on me, I have been really sick for a few weeks now, (kidney stones) and have not called, I know you are leaving soon, so let me know if you still want to get togehter
Post a Comment