Our little Hudson B is almost 6 months old. I can not believe how the time flies by. I just want to put down a few thoughts while I have a few minutes. Hudson is such a cute little boy. He does not smile too often but when he does my heart melts like butter. He is eating solid foods, he loves sweet potatoes and fruit, he hates cereal and peas. Hudson is able to roll over, sit up pretty well, and has started army crawling. He cut his first tooth today. He loves to be in his "scooter" and seriously chases Ashlynn around in it. He loves his big sister and talks and talks to her and watches her so closely. The other day both of the kids were really quiet. I heard Huddy making "mmm" yummy sounds and Ashlynn responded, "Do you like my sucker Huddy Buddy, here have some more!" I thought I was going to die laughing and I had to start in on the explanation as to why Hudson can not share things like grapes and suckers. Hudson's reflux seems to be improving. He has started sleeping better. He still does not sleep through the night but he is no longer up every 2 hours either. Hudson is figuring out cause and effect rather quickly. He knows how to turn his crying on and off to get his mom's attention. I love you Hudson. You are such a sweet little blessing in my life.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
6 Months
Our little Hudson B is almost 6 months old. I can not believe how the time flies by. I just want to put down a few thoughts while I have a few minutes. Hudson is such a cute little boy. He does not smile too often but when he does my heart melts like butter. He is eating solid foods, he loves sweet potatoes and fruit, he hates cereal and peas. Hudson is able to roll over, sit up pretty well, and has started army crawling. He cut his first tooth today. He loves to be in his "scooter" and seriously chases Ashlynn around in it. He loves his big sister and talks and talks to her and watches her so closely. The other day both of the kids were really quiet. I heard Huddy making "mmm" yummy sounds and Ashlynn responded, "Do you like my sucker Huddy Buddy, here have some more!" I thought I was going to die laughing and I had to start in on the explanation as to why Hudson can not share things like grapes and suckers. Hudson's reflux seems to be improving. He has started sleeping better. He still does not sleep through the night but he is no longer up every 2 hours either. Hudson is figuring out cause and effect rather quickly. He knows how to turn his crying on and off to get his mom's attention. I love you Hudson. You are such a sweet little blessing in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so grown up. sweet lil guy.
Time sure flies!! I really hope all is going well for you guys, that you are able to get adjusted quickly. I felt bad everything happened so fast and wished I could have been of some help, but it sounds like you got along just fine. Good luck.
Wow-what a busy time. It's good to hear from you again, and now we'll be a little closer. How do you like your new house?
Post a Comment