Thursday, April 12, 2012
Diabetes
I decided to write on a different blog about A diabetes. I decided to write a different blog about this for a number of reasons. First, it is personal and at times difficult. Second, when I print these out for the kids I didn't think Hudson would want novels about Ashlynn's diabetes in his book someday. Third, I hope that the blog may help others that I do not know who are struggling with Diabetes and I do not wish for them to see all of the other private things from our family life at this time. This is the link http://dez-beautyandthebeast.blogspot.com/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hey Dez, I tried the link and it says it's private, only for invited readers...or something like that. I'd love to read your blog about diabetes and keep up to date with your little Ashlynn.
You are such a great mom and I wish we lived closer and could keep in touch better!
candyawilson AT hotmail.com is my email for blogger
Hollywood Movie In HindiHollywood Movie In Hindi
Hollywood Movie In Hindi
Hollywood Movie In Hindi
Thank you to tell us so much useful information.
เย็ดสาว
Post a Comment