Thursday, August 12, 2010
Summer Time
Here are some of our adventures since my last post. We have been a little crazy lately. We are living in NV now. Barry and I bought a dental practice here and we are loving it. We have made some really nice friends. Life has been really busy since the move. I have a terrible habit of taking 100 pictures at every little thing we do and then just keeping them on the computer. We have had an amazingly fun summer despite the craziness. I tried to choose and put only one picture on from some of our happenings. We started our move out with first going to Disneyland (pictures to come later), spending Easter with family and friends in St. George, Memorial Day weekend we went to a Bees game and to see Thomas the Train, Ashlynn and I went to San Diego with my mom, sisters and aunt for girls weekend, Fuzz and Chan got married in the St. George Temple, My Uncle Ross passed away unexpectedly, we have spent time in Wyoming, we went to Tarzan at Tuacahn, we have been exploring the canyon near our home, my aunt and uncle, inlaws and parents have been to visit, we have been to Idaho. We have had a great time! I love my family and am so truly happy to spend time with them!!



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow! That is a fun packed summer! Lots of things to do! GOod luck to you and Barry on the new practice, that's exciting. Are you guys back in the Vegas area?
congrats on the practice. How close are you to us? back in vegas? i would love to see you and your sweet kiddos. sounds like you had a fun filled awesome summer
Congrats on the practice...are you still working? Sounds like you guys have been super busy but having a lot of fun as well.
You said you had pictures of fourth great grandma Sarah sweet...
Houstonryan@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Ryan
Hi Dez, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
Post a Comment