Barry, Brenden and I were able to go to a Jazz game and meet up with our friends Blake and John and Mikelle. Brenden and I got into the arena early and watched warm ups! We were able to get an autograph of a new player (brain freeze-I can't remember his name) and I just missed getting Korver's autograph (sigh) :) Anyway, I love my husband, brother and friends and I am glad I got to hang out with them!!!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Go Jazz!!
Barry, Brenden and I were able to go to a Jazz game and meet up with our friends Blake and John and Mikelle. Brenden and I got into the arena early and watched warm ups! We were able to get an autograph of a new player (brain freeze-I can't remember his name) and I just missed getting Korver's autograph (sigh) :) Anyway, I love my husband, brother and friends and I am glad I got to hang out with them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment