Saturday, April 24, 2010

Little Ones

Ashlynn and Hudson are the best. I love the little things the say and do each day. I hope to remember all and want to do much better at recording them.

Ashlynn: "Mom, it's such a wonderful day to come to the zoo." "Mom look at these new shoes, they make me run so very very fast, want to race." "Hey lady, I love worms, but my mom doesn't she thinks they are disgusting." In her prayers "Pray grandpa will take me to get a snushie (slushy)." "Mom I'm not Ashlynn I'm Cinderella, and this (Hudson) is Prince Charming."

Hudson: "Sissy" "Sit down." While chasing the cat that is terrified of him, "no kitty kitty no."

2 comments:

Johnsens said...

Your kids are adorable, I especially the love the one about new shoes and running fast. Miss you

Natalie said...

Awe, we miss you guys!!!